Friday, March 2, 2007

The Debut...

“SORRY!!”

BEING grossly clueless as to what a blog is all about and how one goes about writing it, I find it most appropriate to start with an apology (please don’t mistake with a disclaimer) for all the mistakes I am likely to commit, at least in the first 1000 blogs(!)

I am extremely sorry for all the faux pas, whether grammatical, mechanical (typing), factual or philosophical…

Being a birdbrain and mistress of vocabulary that can make a spider look leviathan, I doubt if I’ll be able to come up to the standards of an average blogger but I’ll try my best to not top the list of losers!!

The sole idea behind making this account is to try and get things right in my head, to dispel the darkness of discrepancies in my line of thought, to talk about things that interest and trouble me as a Gemini, a teenager, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

Let me also add that as of now, this whole thing is going to be about my thoughts on everything (which can get really freaky) --because I really lack the acumen indispensable for commenting on the happenings concerning the country and the world at large--so don’t expect an interesting reading if you not into knowing what a numbhead (that’s me!) thinks of whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. Ladki likhti bahut achchha hai. But I wud like to ask u sakshi ki yeh matter kaha se maara hai. Plz lemme no so dat i can also do da same

I m threatened to write a comment on this on gun point.